“Floline” Offers Disc check valves (wafer type) especially for chemical, Food, processing, Pharmaceuticals, Pulp and Paper, Textiles, Power Generation, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning etc. The valves are used in oil lines, Processing line, Hot and cold water systems, steam and condensates, Gas lines etc.
SALIENT FEATURES :
• Disc Check Valve is an advanced design which gives full flow and occupy very less space than other type of Non Return Valve. • • DCVs are simple to fit between two pipe flanges.
• Spring loaded disc to prevent reverse flow in pipe lines.
• Stronger, lighter and smaller than conventional swing check valves, hence less expensive to install and maintain.
• Compact Design of valves fexibly accommodates various types of flange selection.
• The valves can be fitted in any plane/direction in pipelines.
• Available in 15mm to 200 mm sizes.
• Extremely low operating pressure. Self centering type design.
• Zero leakage for soft seated valves.
• Design : Manufactures standard
• Testing : As per API 598
ASTM A 351 Gr. CF 8 / CF 8M.
ASTM A 216 Gr. WCB
||AISI 304 OR AISI 316 (Bar Stock / Castings)
||AISI 304 AISI 316.
||Metal to Metal, EPDM/Nitrile - Soft seated for water and silicon / viton - soft seated for oil & gases.
||1. BS 10 Table D, E & H (65 NB & 80 NB will not be fitted between ‘E’ flanges).
2. Din : PN6, 10, 16, 25, 40.
3. JIS 5, 10, 16, 20 (40NB, 50NB, 80NB, & 100NB will not be fitted between
JIS 5 Flanges).
Disc Check Valves are opened by the pressure of the fluid and closed through compression spring
as soon as flow stops thus preventing reverse flow.
Designed and Manufactured in accordance with BS 7438